1. videoNEXT will not sell or rent your contact information to other businesses or marketers.
videoNEXT will collect contact information (name, email address, etc.) via our website to provide services that include:
- Answering questions / providing information: http://www.videoNEXT.com/contact
Note: You may be removed from the distribution list at any time by sending an email to unsubscribe@videoNEXT.com with UNSUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER in the subject line.
2. Usage of “Cookies”
3. videoNEXT Does Not Have Responsibility for Links to Third Party Content
videoNEXT’s website may have hyperlinks to other Websites maintained by third parties. These links to third party Websites are for your convenience and information only. The content of any linked Websites is not under videoNEXT’s control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. It is entirely at your own risk if you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our Website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
4. If videoNEXT Provides a Link, We Do Not Necessarily Endorse the Third Party
videoNEXT reserves the right to remove a link to a third party Website at any time. Even though we may link to a third party Website, it does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that Website. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third party Website’s owners or sponsors.
5. If a Third Party Links to videoNEXT’s Website, It Is Not An Endorsement
If a third party links to videoNEXT’s Website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. Sometimes third parties may link to our website without our knowledge.
A Website that links to our Website:
- May link to, but not replicate, our content;
- Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
- Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- Should not present false information about our products or services; and
- Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
7. You are Bound by Changes in this Agreement’s Terms and Conditions
videoNEXT may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the current videoNEXT policies to which you are bound. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by other legal notices or terms located on parts of our Website.
8. You Agree to Indemnify Us for Using Our Website
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless videoNEXT, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to us from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
Commitment to Transparency
At videoNEXT we respect and protect the privacy of our customers and those who use our website. The following Privacy Statement provides details about how your personal information is collected and used.
Information Collection and Use
videoNEXT is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. videoNEXT collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Our website offers several opportunities for visitors to contact us. These “contact” forms are often linked to our mailing list and require users to give contact information such as name and email address. We use this contact information to send users information about our company.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. Occasionally, we enter into contracts with third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you. The contracts prohibit them from using any of your personal information for their own purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
Our site may provide links to third-party websites. While on these sites, the entity or an affiliate may collect information about you. Because videoNEXT does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes