Design, Develop, Deploy
One-size-fits-all security solution doesn't work in today's environment
Every site is as unique as the threats surrounding it, which is why videoNEXT expert security professionals assess each individual site's situation and requirements to develop a custom solution.
The security market is evolving rapidly — intelligence is reaching uncharted territories, and even simplistic technology like dumb sensors are capable of talking in complex languages over standard connections. Everything from access control readers to facility sensors are moving to dynamic, fault tolerant, networked environments. Cameras are not only encoding and transmitting video with higher and higher resolutions, but are generating metadata describing objects' behaviors and even locating precise geo-coordinates. videoNEXT's solution architects and engineers are staying at the forefront of these advances by designing custom solutions to leverage these devices into synchronized information management and "Situational Intelligence Command Environments."
Custom Design, Development, Deployment Processes:
- Solution Design: In a session with Security Policy and Management professionals, videoNEXT architects work with clients to understand objectives, outline requirements, and establish system standards.
- Application Development: The Solution Architect works with videoNEXT’s software development experts to implement the desired functionality.
- Deployment: videoNEXT Field Engineering goes on-site with our integration partners to configure, test, and certify the entire end-to-end application, ensuring full functionality and optimal performance.
- Post-Installation Support: The videoNEXT Solutions Architect is available to assists in working towards the unlimited potential of the system through utilizing available features and functionality.
- Custom Software Development
- HTTP, XML, SOAP, XAML development to integrate to new sensors or add new functionality to existing systems
- Solution Design
- Network design and implementation
- Fiber-Optic, Copper, and Wireless
- Camera Planning, and Requirements
- Server hardware
- High Density Rack Systems
- High Availability; clustering, fail over, and redundant systems
- Storage hardware
- SAN, iSCSI, SAN, NAS, DAS design and deployment
- High Availability Systems
- Security Workstations
- IP/Virtual Command Centers
- Networked Controls
- Sensor Fusion Displays with Immersive, GeoSpatial Mapping
- First responder alert systems
Please note that all Professional Services are offered only through videoNEXT Authorized Resellers.