The videoNEXT Advantage
What Makes Us Stand Out From the Rest?
videoNEXT is truly a global leader in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM). Based on our exclusive software focus and highly flexible product line, we have built a reputation for strong engineering disciplines and the ability to integrate and implement multiple, complex technologies.
Time and time again, we succeed where others try and fail. As a result, videoNEXT is a trusted partner to some of the world’s most recognizable commercial and government customers, including Amtrak, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, U.S. Department of Justice, Major League Baseball, Port of San Diego, Saudi Aramco, U.S. Transportation Security Administration, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Army.
Our unique enterprise-class PSIM solutions simplify and synchronize your IP and analog security and non-security systems. videoNEXT utilizes your existing security and data infrastructure in very powerful new ways. The software works seamlessly with virtually all IP-based cameras and encoders and runs on COTS servers, workstations, and mobile platforms. Our standards-based, open architecture allows for extremely robust integration of 3rd party security and IT systems including analog and IP cameras, access control, biometrics, mobile smart devices, radar, video analytics, and many more technologies.
The videoNEXT Difference Means:
- Hardware-Independent Solutions
- Industry-Leading Video Analytics
- Open Architecture for both COTS and tailored architecture
- Mission critical Linux OS & high availability
- Fully configurable via APIs, SDKs, XML, Java, and .NET
- Extensive storage management
- Exceptional customer support
- Extensive information assurance certifications: DHS & CBP (FISMA);
DOD (SIEWG, MISB, JDTC, NATO, DIACAP)
- Technology Integration
- Access control systems (ACS)
- Video surveillance (Analog, Digital, or IP)
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDS)
- Graphical information systems (GIS) with both 2D& 3D mapping
- Building management (BMS)
- License plate recognition (LPR)
- Computer-aided dispatch (CAD)
- Automatic identification system (AIS)
- Video analytics
- CBRNE sensors
- AIS vessel tracking
- and much more