The Platform - SOS
The Industry's Most Powerful, Scalable, and Cost-Effective
Physical Security Information Management Platform
videoNEXT's best-selling Security Operating System (SOS) delivers the easiest, most scalable, most cost-effective Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) solution on the market. With its combination of full policy-level administration, industry-leading video analytics, and the ability to manage nearly any mainstream camera or sensor, this open-API, standards-based software integrates your existing security monitoring equipment and data infrastructure into a powerful, intuitive operating picture.
The SOS advantage stems from its intuitive, IT approach to content management:
- INTEGRATE – Data is captured from an infinite quantity of cameras, access controls, sensors, radars, and other inputs and organized it into a single, intelligent, workable database.
- CORRELATE – After an incident is identified, data from all input devices is rapidly analyzed to confirm the event and notify a surveillance officer.
- VISUALIZE – Relevant and timely information is streamed to a centralized location and distributed in an intuitive graphical interface, increasing situational awareness and enabling security officers to respond to threats in an efficient manner.
- WORKFLOW – When an event occurs, a security officer is prompted to follow embedded security response processes and reporting protocol.
- ANALYZE – Data is stored on- or off-site, in accordance with enterprise archival procedures, and remains accessible for training, compliance, and process improvement.
SOS manages thousands of mission-critical cameras and sensor inputs across the globe. As the trusted choice of government agencies and high security level enterprises, SOS has earned a reputation for eliminating installation downtime and reducing hardware replacement costs, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
STRATUS, ALTUS & NIMBUS: SOS Solution Bundles For Every Need
videoNEXT's STRATUS, NIMBUS, and ALTUS solution bundles allow you to select the right size Security Operating System for your unique needs. The STRATUS and NIMBUS packages are designed to support and scale according to the size of your enterprise. And our flagship ALTUS bundle combines the SOS platform with other popular videoNEXT modules such as the v-MX video wall solution, the v-AC access control integrator, v-CAT advanced video intelligence/analytics, and the CAVU mobile PSIM app, plus a variety of professional services, system certifications, secure water-marking, and more. These one-stop, bundled solutions deliver maximum value to your organization through better pricing, expansive pre-sales engineering, and extended warranty options.
The videoNEXT PSIM Advantage
All videoNEXT PSIM solutions are economical, effective, scalable, ready out-of-the box, and extremely flexible.
To learn how videoNEXT's STRATUS, ALTUS, and NIMBUS solutions, can optimize your security information management contact a videoNEXT sales team member, today.